Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BABY SHOWERS GALORE

Citizen's Bank surprised Dave with a "MAN SHOWER". How many men do you know that have had 2 baby showers? He already had one when Gavin was born, that I wasn't even invited to. Now another with Hailey. I guess that is one of the benefits of working with so many women who adore you and treat you like their son. SPOILED!
Gavin and I were part of the surprise this time. They had the conference room decorated with lots of food and fun. Everyone from the bank attended.
Gavin opened the first gift for him... a pirate sword of course! This kept him entertained the entire length of the shower - great idea!

Here we are ready to take home all the girly goodies for new baby Hailey. Dave definitely got an education about girls and their high maintenance ways.


My office had a ladybug themed baby shower for me. It was a very nice luncheon with gifts, food, fun and laughs. Once again, a second baby shower from them to me. We sure work for generous and thoughtful people. The best part of my gift was plane tickets to Tennessee.