I know I committed to being a better blogger, but I do have a good excuse this time. We moved! Weeks of packing, loading trailers and moving box after box after box. I literally purchased every box Mayflower had on hand and even conned the owner into some moving blankets. We had our own "Mayflower" moving company going on. With a little help from a young man in the ward I convinced Dave he was a pack horse and could do it all. Every time he cusses me and swears he is not physically moving our family again. We are thankful to our family and friends who helped along the way. My brother, Brent definintely proved his moving skills when he picked my dryer up over his head. What a beefcake! We decided that 99% of the crap was definitely Dave's stuff... No, not really. I do take credit for the tubs full of scarecrows, Halloween spiders and spider webs, sewing materials, ice-cream maker and breadmaker from our 2000 wedding still in the boxes and never used. I just know I am going to need them some day. Once we got everything packed to the ceiling in the 3 car garage and our beds set up, Dave said, "no offense, but I am excited to go back to work". Little by little we are getting settled. I will post pictures of the progress soon.