Gavin is obsessed with orange safety cones. He thinks they are the best toys ever. Today he put one on his leg, hopped around the living room and told me it was his peg leg. I think in this picture he is a mix of a cowboy, safety orange cone guy and police man.
The orange cones are back. He spilt his water on the floor. No worries though because he has clearly marked the safety zone.
Shiner for the first day of school. Great! I was real happy about this one. That's what happens when two monkeys (Dave and Gavin) horseplay around. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Dave thought it made it him look tuff.
Gavin got to pick up cones with Uncle Tom at the high school football game. I told you we can't get these cones out of our lives. He finds them everywhere. He had so much fun riding around the field in the gator.